不知是否年纪越大,生日就好像过得很平淡。
以前小时候的生日都好像很好玩,很期待。
还有面线红鸡蛋吃。
现在都没什么特别的意义。
有一点我很好奇的,生日就是你出生的那天,妈妈很辛苦的把你生出来,为什么要庆祝?
要庆祝也是要跟妈妈庆祝,感激她辛苦的把我们给生下。
听说生产是件很危险的手术。风险很高。
而且生产的过程很辛苦很痛的,你不知道?我也不知道。
但是你看戏就知道啦,戏都有做。
每次当我看到孕妇捧着一粒大球在肚子就觉得很恶心。
可能是我很害怕啦。
所以呢,很佩服那些孕妇,还有所有的妈妈。
她们都很伟大。
那天听同事说丈夫大多数都是在妻子怀孕时期有外遇,通常都是丈夫出轨,家庭破裂的时期。
指数高过七年之痒。
不知道你有何看法?
我就觉得男人不应该在女人最需要他的时候去坏坏。
宝宝是两个人的结晶品,妻子应经要捧着一粒球十个月了,丈夫什么都不用做,站在那等待小生命的来临而已。哪里有可能酱不公平的?
丈夫应该在这个时候早点放工回家陪妻子。就算被妻子唠叨也要忍,毕竟妻子那时候很情绪化。
致我未来的老公,你收到了吗?
3 comments:
"我就觉得男人不应该在女人最需要他的时候去坏坏。"
"大多数都是在妻子怀孕时期有外遇?"
where ur colleague got the statistic wor? I think ur colleague must be a gal. what she saw and knew CANT represents the characteristics of 大多数 men. Dont trust ur colleague. Trust ur own eyes and heart. I trust mines too. I believe 'he' is a good man :)
"丈夫什么都不用做,站在那等待小生命的来临而已。哪里有可能酱不公平的?"
For some good men, they may feel wrose than their wives. U know why?
Bcs they feel that there is nothing much they can do but only can watch their wives so tired and 'kang kor'.
Haha....
Ur comment so funny.
Yes...my colleague is a girl.
But one thing i am curious about, if u feels that
我就觉得男人不应该在女人最需要他的时候去坏坏。"
"大多数都是在妻子怀孕时期有外遇?"
is wrong...
Then why the movie series always is like that?
I think there is high possibility of chances man will go out yai yai...
what is ur opinion?
"Then why the movie series always is like that?"
Where got always... Movie = rojak. Combination of good and bad ppl. If all movies only show either all good men or all bad men, movie will disappear from our world very soon bcs no ppl will watch it anymore since it is so boring.
Although our world is not a perfect world bcs of the small number of '害群之馬' but it is still a beautiful world bcs of LOVE. You can go out and observe ppl around you. Or you can flash back from small until now. How many ppl u met? How many 害群之馬 you can find? I think you should get the answer already :)
This world is changing... women also started to yai yai liao. But it is still a small number to me.
Post a Comment